1. I’m scared of the dark and people on stilts. I can’t explain the stilts thing, and I don’t even think there’s a name for it…but the dark thing is because of watching scary movies. I watched a particularly scary one that I can’t remember the name of, but the tagline was Bad Things Happen in the Dark, and I never forgot that.
2. I love the smell of garages, basements, and gasoline.
3. I am a Clairsentient, Claircognizant Empath, which puts me in the category of having “paranormal abilities”. (blog to follow)
4. I absolutely believe in Mermaids, ghosts, UFO’s, other dimensions and possibly even big foot. Just because you haven’t personally seen it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Just because it seems impossible doesn’t actually mean that it is.
5. When I was younger I assigned genders to numbers and letters. There is actually a name for this: Ordinal-linguistic personification (OLP, or personification for short) is a form of synesthesia in which ordered sequences, such as numbers, days, months and letters are associated with personalities and/or genders. I don’t actively do this anymore,but I can recollect my patterns from back when I did do it. I thought it was normal. “Doesn’t everyone think 2 is a boy?” I used to think.
Thanks so much for reading some randomness about me. Here’s a random fact about an adorable animal as a prize for finishing the post!